Created 15 years ago, INCOMM became a major actor of digital communication in France (creation of tailored websites, SEO strategy, Community Management…)
- More than 120 employees
- 12 agencies in France and 1 in Belgium
- Recent opening of premises in London
- 600 annual new web and communication projects
- 4000 active websites
- 7000 client references
- An annual turnover of 8 million €, progressing every year
As we keep on developing our Londonian office, we are nowlooking for a Community Manager to join our local team !
Your Missions :
- Development of our online notoriety
- Reinforcement of our community cohesion
- Evaluation and follow up of the marketing action
- Management of online reviews
After a training on our tools, processes and methods, you will be in charge of enhancing the online visibility of INCOMM, its subsidiary SEONE, its clients websites, and managing their social networks.
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
We are looking for a full time Community Manager to join our team in London.
Ideally diplomed in marketing, web communication or related, you have a former experience in Community / Social Media Management. Mastering Google Analytics is a plus, knowledge of Adobe (Illustrator / Indesign / Photoshop) is a plus.
French Speaking is mandatory, as we work with french clients, and in order to communicate easily with the HeadQuarters in France (Bordeaux).
You are a teamworker, with a benchmark culture, autonomous, curious and enthusiastic.