Next Station is an online recruiting platform for international talent. We are building Europe's largest talent network to encourage a more diverse and multicultural human connection going beyond employment borders.
If this job is not what you are looking for or you’d like to receive more job offers in Europe, feel free to create a profile on our platform ➡ https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS
Or just check out our website and get more info about living and working abroad :)
Our partner is one of the fastest growing software start-ups providing digital solutions for construction and real estate projects. Headquartered in Vienna, they are digitising and transforming the real estate industry in 43 countries worldwide.
Their mission: To change the construction sector for a sustainable future by delivering exceptional digital products.
The company created an award-winning innovative SaaS solution to provide a new approach to planning and managing real estate projects. Today, thousands of customers all over the world manage documentation, communication and task management through their products. They have tripled their revenue 5 years in a row and are continuously pushing boundaries to create solutions that meet the needs of their customers.
Having already demonstrated its success in the Austrian market, the company is in the midst of a global expansion. They are providing candidates worldwide to be a part of a diverse, results oriented and customer-centric environment with scope for both personal and professional development.
Are you ready to join the adventure and make your own mark in this groundbreaking start-up?
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage all digital marketing related topics for the French market.
Your challenge: To generate leads and expand the business in the target market through online campaigns and content management.
Your main tasks:
- Planning, implementation and development of online lead generation channels (SEA, Paid Social, Affiliate) in France.
- Identifying and implementing potential new channels targeting France.
- Measuring and analysing marketing campaigns through digital KPIs and reporting results as per company guidelines.
- Cooperating and collaborating with Conversion Rate Optimization and Marketing Automation teams.
- Education: Marketing oriented degree.
- Language: High level (C2) of French and English for verbal and written communication. German is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a Marketing position with a focus on performance or digital marketing.
- Sound knowledge of tools such as AdWords, Sistrix, Facebook Ad Manager and Analytics.
- Independent, data driven, high quality standards and strong social skills.
- Last work experience in France
- Big plus: Experience and knowledge of SaaS products and technical SEO.
- Big plus: Prior experience in the construction and real estate industry.
What you get:
- Competitive salary and performance related bonuses.
- Work life balance. Life happens, and work can’t always come first.
- Scope for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunity to work in the heart of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities – Vienna.
- Multicultural and motivated team – Share your expat experience and interact with people living similar lives
Nice to Know
🌍: Vienna, Austria – 💰: €43-49k – 📆: ASAP
PSSSST, here's an insider info ;) ➡ Your chances are higher if you directly apply on our platform https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS ... You wonder why? Because you'll skip one step and everything will be faster.