KellyDeli is a fast-growing and very innovative food retail and restaurant company that was founded in 2010. One of its brand concepts, Sushi Daily, is the European leader for fully-serviced sushi bars. It currently operates more than 800 outlets in eleven countries and is rapidly expanding to other countries. The unique concept features outlets in grocery stores, supermarkets and airports with live Sushi Artisans performing their art in front of customers, delivering a differentiated customer experience and top-quality sushi.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we continue to scale worldwide. Come join us!
Check us out:
As our Quality Manager you will manage and implement KellyDeli’s quality policy across our points of sales to ensure the highest level of quality.
You will be overseeing and adjusting the Food Safety management system in line with the countries standards and you´ll be the company’s spokesperson towards the local food safety authorities.
You´ll continuously evaluate and analyse the kiosks, putting forward action plans and ensuring these are carried through.
You will also participate in the development and roll-out of cross-country quality projects and activities.
Our collaboration will begin with a 12-month contract, with the aim of transforming it into a permanent contract.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
• The management Netherlands Quality translates into many different issues and challenges to overcome. You will accompany entrepreneurs to keep our brand awesome!
• You will have a lot of leeway in your organization, you will be expected to be autonomous in the development and monitoring of your projects, until your objectives are reached. You can develop your own methods and find solutions on your own.
• You will find a warm working atmosphere and teams that know how to support each other, grow and work together.
• Spain, Portugal, France... are just the very last locations of our annual special Company "All hands" meeting. These meetings are special occasion to celebrate success and plan our strategy all mixed with fun activities together with all the European family colleagues
WHAT YOU BRING
• Proven experience in a similar position within the food & beverage/hospitality/ food production and own a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in food safety/quality management around food or equivalent level of education.
• You have an expert level knowledge of HACCP, ISO 22000 and food safety (both EU and national).
• Strong background in food, raw fish, production plant, etc.
• Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken, written and read)
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (excel, word, …)
• You own a driver’s license and are available to travel around the country
WHO YOU ARE
• You are convinced that quality is THE commercial lever of the business
• Highly analytical, reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
• You have a great ability to effectively communicate with others
• Highly motivated and effective problem solver, you desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
• You know how to work in an autonomous environment with minimum supervision and effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment
You want to share your expertise and your values?
We are an equal opportunity employer, join us!