Next Station is an online recruiting platform for international talent. We are building Europe's largest talent network to encourage a more diverse and multicultural human connection going beyond employment borders.
If this job is not what you are looking for or you’d like to receive more job offers in Europe, feel free to create a profile on our platform ➡ https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS
Or just check out our website and get more info about living and working abroad :)
Your Future Employer
Our partner is the largest e-commerce website of surgery and aesthetic treatments in Europe.
Their mission: Giving advice and assistance to people who are facing difficult decisions about important health and aesthetic procedures.
The Job: Your Responsibilities
Daily, you will be working on all sales related tasks for the German market.
Your tasks include:
· Signing new deals with clients in the medical-aesthetic sector
· Generating new sales throughout existing and potential networks
· Building valuable relationships with these clients
· Managing your portfolio of Key Accounts
· Meeting clients all over Germany
How you do this is up to you. What matters is the outcome!
With your high ambition, you always go one step further and give 200% to reach your goals. You not only help the company evolve, but also grow with them.
Requirements: The Talents You Need
· Language skills: proficient German (C1) & fluent English or Spanish (B2)
· 1 year of sales experience in online companies
· Experience working with goals and KPIs
· Experience leading negotiations
Way of working:
· Eager to learn
· Passionate and determined to step forward
· Patient & resilient
What You Get
· Work. Live. Balance. Life happens, and work can’t always come first.
· Office wherever your heart is. You work remotely, so you can choose where in Germany you want to live.
· Multicultural team. Share your experience with people from all over the world.
Are you ready to join an open-minded team that loves to face new challenges every day? Or share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit ;).