Unseen Group Ltd. is looking for self-starters who are highly motivated. As we grow from a small company to an enterprise, we want you to help us get there. Successful candidates should possess excellent analytical skills and be comfortable processing and imputing data with strong attention to detail.
Are you a well-organized individual with strong attention to detail OR have speed and accuracy in typing?
We are currently looking for a motivated, ambitious data entry administrator to join our administrative team. Candidate will be responsible for full cycle of payroll and benefit administration including GL reconciliation data entry and adjustments with record and verify data from a variety of complex source documents, and follow up on any missing information as well as locate errors. if interested, Kick start your career today.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage source datas for computer entry by compiling & sorting information
- Perform mailing & filing supports, and/or coverage for management team
- Experience in document formatting using Microsoft Word & PDF software
- Ensure data entries are correct and meet all standards and deadlines
- Welcome clients to greeting them in-persons, answers phone calls
- Distributes mail to the proper departments and individuals
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
If interested and you've the above experience and would like to be considered for this role, Provide updated resume and a brief cover-letter with available work hours. Above all, We're offered unlimited career advancement opportunities with a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
Applicants must have full Canadian working rights to apply.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a general office setting & data entry work
- Proficiency in MS Office, (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Access)
- Positive attitudes and experience working directly with consumers
- Ability to easily navigate multiple databases & spreadsheets
- Demonstrating excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills