Dans le cadre d’un partenariat avec la startup MABLINK et le laboratoire ICBMS (Institut de Chimie et Biochimie Moléculaire et Supramoléculaire), PULSALYS recrute un.e Research Associate Medicinal Organic Chemistry.
Mablink Bioscience is an emerging biotechnology company focused on the development of Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC), either internally or in collaboration with external partners.
The overall mission includes organic synthesis, purification and analytical characterization of chemical drug-linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC). The candidate will join a dynamic interdisciplinary group and should be willing and able to communicate with people from different backgrounds, including chemistry, biochemistry/formulation, and biology.
Job duties & responsibilities:
• Perform synthesis, purification and analytical characterization of ADC drug-linkers and chemical intermediates (mg to multi-gram scale).
• Maintain detailed records of lab work in a laboratory notebook and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
• Write and review operational documentation (protocols, OM, SOP...).
• Report results to supervisors and peers.
• Contribute to the general upkeep of the lab and lab instruments.
Knowledge and skill requirements :
• Familiarity with modern organic synthesis techniques and modern chromatographic/analytical techniques (automated flash chromatography systems, tracking of reactions by analytical HPLC, preparative HPLC purification systems, LCMS…). Ideally the candidate is familiar with the Teledyne Isco/Agilent family of instruments.
• Well-versed in scientific literature searching software (SciFinder, Reaxys…).
• Previous work experience in the Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) field is a strong plus.
• Previous experience in solid phase peptide synthesis is a plus.
• Education Required: Ph.D. or M.D. in organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry or related fields.
• Experience Required: At least 2-3 years of experience in one or several SME or large companies.
• The candidate should be motivated, independent and willing to step out of his/her comfort zone by joining a dynamic startup company.