For more than 30 years we have been a strategic development partner in Germany, France, Spain and England for our customers in the aerospace, defense, automotive and telecommunications sectors.
We stand for innovation and quality within our core competencies Software Development, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering and Functional Safety & Security. Our experts accompany projects from conception through implementation to successful completion.
For our helicopters customer:
• You will process the technical requests of the final customer according to the level of complexity
• You will define the resolution action plan
• You act as project manager / facilitator
• You master crisis management through extensive communication and coordination with the end customer
• Education: Engineer's degree or equivalent with aeronautic engineering
• You are familiar with the tools associated with PART145, PART21, and PART M
• You know the organization and processes of the French Air Force
• You have 5 years of experience in the field of aeronautical maintenance
• You have experience on the Super Puma
• You speak English fluently, German and/or French could be a positive point