KellyDeli is a fast-growing and very innovative food retail and restaurant company that was founded in 2010. One of its brand concepts, Sushi Daily, is the European leader for fully-serviced sushi bars. It currently operates more than 750 outlets in ten countries and is rapidly expanding to other countries. The unique concept features outlets in grocery stores, supermarkets and airports with live Sushi Artisans performing their art in front of customers, delivering a differentiated customer experience and top-quality sushi.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we continue to scale worldwide. Come join us!
Check us out:
Your aim as Junior Project Manager is to ensure the development of a new concept, by following the pilot’s data, timeline, budget and reporting, to be a key point of contact with retailers for additional openings, and to provide support for the development of some other projects.
You will be force of proposal in the definition of the projects’ scopes, objectives and process, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. You will ensure resource availability and allocation, develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, analyse actions’ impact on sales and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
The position is a fixed term for 6 months but could be extended, and you will need to travel within Italy to follow the roll out of the projects on the field.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager for Italy
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
• To hold a project and see it develop and be successful.
• Because it’s a position in a fast growing and changing company.
• For the positive working atmosphere.
You want to share your expertise and your values?
We are an equal opportunity employer, join us!?
WHO YOU ARE
• You have acquired a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent level of education either in Marketing, Communication or Project Management
• You have a proven track record in retail or FMCG business
• You are able to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment, and to communicate at all levels within and out of the organization
• Fluent in Italian (work language) and you have a correct English level (both spoken and written)
• Highly motivated, you have appetite for the food business, and are willing to work in a multicultural environment
• You are reliable and efficient with analytical skills, effective problem solver with ability to think outside the box