SamBoat is an online platform for listing and renting boats worldwide. It connects professional and private boat owners with sailors. SamBoat offers a unique experience, allowing experts or beginners to book any boat in a few clicks with or without a skipper.
With rates starting from 50€ per day, SamBoat makes boating more accessible to everyone. Founded in 2014 by Laurent Calando and Nicolas Cargou, the French start-up, originally a P2P community-based platform now hosts more professionals than private boat owners. Now a major global player, the company’s rental fleet is over 50,000 boats across 76 countries.
First and foremost as a true web marketer and content creator, your goal will be to produce enticing content and find the best ways to let people know about SamBoat in Netherlands speaking markets.
Content creation is at the heart of your tasks.
- Writing landing page copy
- Plan and create newsletters,
- On-page SEO & Linkbuilding
- Identify and enhance acquisition channels (organic and paid)
- Manage Google Ads campaigns (ad copy & daily maintenance)
- Participate in the management of the influencer marketing strategy
- Manage the website translations and improvements
- Find and create partnerships with exciting companies or charities
- Manage incoming requests
Interested in joining us?
Our fast-growing start-up needs new talent to drive its development in Europe and beyond. Become part of a young and dynamic team and participate in the growth of an innovative concept.
- You are a native Dutch speaker
- You have excellent copywriting skills
- You are autonomous and proactive
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and talk about SamBoat
- You have a deep understanding of digital marketing and communication
- Being interested in boating is a big plus but not essential. Being adaptable is key
Above all: if you like learning in an enriching environment with a start-up atmosphere and you can adapt quickly then SamBoat is for you
Job Type: full-time internship and possible long term contract afterwards