Aizen Recruitment, international Headhunting, and Recruitment company, for one of its client IT solutions provider (ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and Cloud Solutions mainly), is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Localisation: Larnaca, Cyprus (the company handle work permit obtention)
Permanent and full-time contract (NO REMOTE - NO FREELANCE)
Details about Visa - Work Permit and Permanent Residency
1. The company will apply for a Single Permit – it combines a permit to reside and work
You will then apply for a Schengen work visa, also called a type D visa.
2. The visa is usually given for 3 months, by this time you would have applied for the residence permit, once you have the blue receipt and ID card, you wouldn’t need the visa anymore. You would still be able to roam freely in the Schengen.
3. Once you have been for 5 years, you may apply to become a permanent resident. This involves a lengthy application process incorporating paperwork as well as language and culture classes.
• Ideally a background in on premises infrastructure, virtualisation technologies or application\software development.
• Proven experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub or similar to manage software and code distribution and lifecycle.
• Proven experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, ARM , Bicep), Windows and Linux System Administration, Azure Serverless and integration (Batch, Function\Logic Apps, EventGrid), Azure ACR, ACI, Kubernetes.
• Experience with Azure IaaS (networking, storage, virtual machines) and Azure Backup & Recovery Services.
• Experience with Azure Governance (Blueprints, policies, tagging, cost management).
VMware\Hyper-V is considered to be a plus