Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
The Commissioning Expert engineer has a solid experience to launch new equipments in the exclusive field of the Li-B manufacturing.
He advice and mentor the process and industrial team to speed-up development, optimize quality to obtain a stable and nominal production.
From a global point of view :
- To manage for ACC the planning of commissioning for all equipments.
- To manage with our teams & our suppliers, all the deliverables at the different project milestones
- To assist Equipment Suppliers during the ramp up of manufacturing plants
- To agree with R&D team and Industrial team, process parameters to be applied on equipment and identify immediately any risk in term of cost, quality and delay, in case of new product to be manufactured and anticipate these risks
- Define all measurement on products needed to characterize if process is answering product requirements
- Analyze the results and if needed, to propose improvements to reach specifications or to be more stable (better yield)
- In case of deviation, to be able to define the root cause and to propose actions plan
From a technical point of view :
- To Have skills on cells plant launching, planning & suppliers management
- To manage running Test and analyze the breakdown of non-performance
- To solve issues and engage improvements for his field
Knowledge / Know how :
Commissioning cells manufacturing Expert: technical knowledge related to launch a cells plant in manufacturing engineering.
5 to 10 years of experience in manufacturing engineering in cells. Experience in LiB manufacturing is mandatory. Already started GigaFactories.
Bachelor of Sciences in mechanical or chemical processes
English is mantadory
French & German optional.
Strong initiative spirit
Adaptability to change and good anticipation skills
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
Some extra skills which make the difference
For this job, ACC is hiring a Mentor, who enjoy sharing his knowledge and expertise, and also merge them with new ideas coming from the team.
Ready to move the way we move ?