With 1700 machines operating through 40 countries, Pellenc ST is one of the world leading companies in the sector of circular economy. To achieve this leadership, Pellenc ST has set up a multicultural team providing local presence with technical and sales support.
The company is pioneer in automatic waste sorting systems, developing, manufacturing and marketing worldwide machines for the inspection and sorting for all types of materials: packaging, plastics, paper, cardboard, electronic waste, industrial and automobile waste and organic waste.
Reporting to the Customer Service Engineer, you will be responsible for installations, commissioning and start-up of the machines and their maintenance. You will perform with intensive travel in North of Italy according to the company plan.
The main tasks of this role are:
- Perform adjustments and tests required for the proper operation of the machine according to the equipment specifications
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the machine assembly on site
- Write reports on adopted solutions for installation in order to follow works and after sales services
- Diagnostic and reparation of failed equipment, order and replace parts as needed.
- Test the operation after power-up for the different equipment configurations
- Compile a technical installation report to document the work performed
- Provide a record for the After-Sales-Service
Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in commissioning and maintenance of equipment.
Mechanical, electro technical or industrial machines background. You have a good knowledge of industrial process and are able to give guidance to our clients. You are used to do some reporting and synthesis.
Ability to persist in the face of challenges to meet deadlines
Adaptability & ability to analyze/problem solving.
Education & Language requirements:
· Master’s Degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant discipline.
(The required education degree may be substituted by extensive professional experience involving similar work responsibilities and/or additional training certificates in relevant domains.)
· Fluent English & French will be appreciated