YesWeHack, Bug Bounty & VDP platform will help you to detect, fix & secure the vulnerabilities of your applications! +400 programs over 175 countries.
Fondé en 2013, YesWeHack propose aux entreprises une approche innovante de la cyber sécurité, grâce au Bug Bounty (récompense à la vulnérabilité), en mettant en relation plus de 22 000 experts en cyber sécurité (hackers éthiques) répartis dans 130 pays, et des entreprises pour sécuriser leurs périmètres exposés et rechercher les vulnérabilités (bugs) de leurs sites web, applications mobiles, infrastructures et objets connectés. YESWEHACK, première plateforme européenne de Bug Bounty, est présente en France à Paris, Rennes et Rouen, mais également à l’international en Allemagne à Munich, en Suisse à Lausanne et en Asie à Singapour.
Founded in 2015, **YesWeHack** is the EU #1 bug bounty platform, with offices in France, Singapore, Switzerland, Germany. We provide a disruptive approach to Cyber Security through Bug Bounty programs, by connecting more than 23,000 Ethical Hackers worldwide with organizations to secure their exposed scopes the agile way.
We are currently looking for our new Global Content Marketing Manager to participate to our APAC/EMEA growth and expansion. Reporting to Michel RUEFENACHT, Chief Marketing Officer (based in Switzerland).
**Key Responsibilities :**
* Develop, implement, and maintain the global editorial calendar global content.
* Develops, edit, and publish content for a variety of channels, including our website, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, video scripts, social media, and more
* Produce original copy for articles, emails, white papers, testimonials, landing pages, webinars, and podcasts
* Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues, sales, customer success, product marketing and R&D to align messaging, and build compelling and targeted content in the right formats across buyer’s journey.
* Work with in-house designer and external freelancers to bring creative ideas to life through personified marketing assets, videos, and presentations to support marketing lead generation & sales efforts
* Be proactive and identify content gaps and liaise with key stakeholders to fill those gaps
* Align content creation to target audiences and the buyer journey
* Maintain, proofread, and keep content always up to date
* Track and analyze performance and engagement metrics to determine how various pieces of content perform on our channels and across our audiences.
Skills we are looking for:
* Native in English. Other languages are a plus.
* 7/10+ years of experience writing and producing B2B content (preferably for an enterprise audience in a SaaS organization).
* Degree in Communication, Journalism, linguistic studies, etc.
* Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills and a deep understanding of English grammar and syntax, and a passion for great storytelling.
* Affinity with IT, SaaS, Technology, background in Cyber Security is a huge plus
* Experience working in Hubspot and Wordpress is a plus
* Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines as well as exceptional attention to detail.
* Highly collaborative, positive team spirit and a self-starter
* Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions and geographies
* Aptitude and desire to work in fast-paced start-up environment