YesWeHack, Bug Bounty & VDP platform will help you to detect, fix & secure the vulnerabilities of your applications! +400 programs over 175 countries.
Fondé en 2013, YesWeHack propose aux entreprises une approche innovante de la cyber sécurité, grâce au Bug Bounty (récompense à la vulnérabilité), en mettant en relation plus de 22 000 experts en cyber sécurité (hackers éthiques) répartis dans 130 pays, et des entreprises pour sécuriser leurs périmètres exposés et rechercher les vulnérabilités (bugs) de leurs sites web, applications mobiles, infrastructures et objets connectés. YESWEHACK, première plateforme européenne de Bug Bounty, est présente en France à Paris, Rennes et Rouen, mais également à l’international en Allemagne à Munich, en Suisse à Lausanne et en Asie à Singapour.
Founded in 2015, **YesWeHack** is the EU #1 bug bounty platform, with offices in France, Singapore, Switzerland, Germany. We provide a disruptive approach to Cyber Security through Bug Bounty programs, by connecting more than **23,000 Ethical Hackers worldwide** with organizations to secure their exposed scopes the agile way.
We are currently looking for our new **Global Product Marketing Manager** to participate to our EMEA/APAC growth and expansion. He/She will be work closely with our CMO, Michel RUEFENACHT (based in Switzerland).
You’ll be responsible for creating Marketing collaterals, sales kits for our various offerings, and the associated **go-to-market strategy** in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost our sales. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our various offers. For this role, you will be reporting to the CMO and work closely with our VP of Sales.
* Follow & analyze market trends and identify possible new business opportunities,
* Define product marketing strategy. I.e. the 4P (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for each sub-offer that we push to market,
* Craft compelling messages across marketing channels,
* Creates sales guidelines (targeted persona, FAQs, SWOT, promotion plan (incl. Marketing campaigns), heat maps, required collaterals, trade show, online engagements, etc.)
* Understand the KBOs & KPIs of our customers and identify the business values our products /solutions can bring to them
* Create and maintain compelling marketing collaterals, including but not limited to:
* Website product/solution pages
* Customer and Partners presentations
* Video high-level tutorials
* Analyze business domain adjacencies for possible product/company diversification
* Identify possible technical/ business partners and the associated mutual benefits/value-proposition
* Maintain product SWOT analysis vs competition
* Work on the potential market size and ROI for new feature introduction
* Assist in pricing strategy optimization
* Run demos at trade shows
* Support customer tenders’ responses
* Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
* Proven experience in the Tech/Saas industry
* Good storyteller abilities and comfortable with creating compelling collaterals (presentations, white papers)
* Excellent communication skills (solid writer and strong speaker)
* Familiar with product marketing tactics and tools
* Analytical mind and exceptional ROI-tracking skills
* Keen eye for detail
* “Can-do” person, self-motivated and autonomous
* BSc/BA in Marketing, Engineering or similar field
* Fluent English, position based in Paris