« Seize what begins » was first introduced by our CEO François DALLE in the 60’s and is still echoing as a watchword amongst our teams fifty years later.
Seize what begins means being capable of identifying a spark and building a blaze out of it.
It is to accept that as the leader of beauty our duty is to innovate perpetually. Seize what begins means taking risks, means opting for failure instead of inertia.
In marketing as in all métiers at L’Oréal, we are not only looking for academic excellence, we are seeking creative and ambitious entrepreneurs driven by passion for business.
Game changers with feet on the ground and eyes on the stars.
We are in a constant quest for leaders capable of detecting a revolution to come, catching a sprouting opportunity, seizing what begins.
Within the Africa & Middle-East marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include:
Launching new products:
- Participating in merchandising preparation and follow-up
- Analysing the effect of concerned markets behaviour taking considering the competitors' practices
Following the Marketing plan:
- Brainstorming in order to bring innovative ideas
- Analysing the brands' strategy
Creating the supports for POS:
- Implementing the merchandising material, products specification sheets, sales arguments
- Doing deep brand analysis in the targeted market
- Analysing the results of different products ranges
- Business intelligence and surveys' follow-up
You are fluent in English and Classical Arabic (written, read, spoken)
? You are holding a Master’s degree
? Your school or university is able to deliver an internship work agreement ("convention de stage")
? You are highly analytical
? You are capable of managing complexity
? You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
? Compensated between 1250€ and 1400€ gross per month
? Access to a corporate restaurant and a gym
? Access to the L’Oréal staff store to try all our products!
? Access to Internpreneurs, your digitalised and personalised internship integration program