Who we are :
Easilys is THE management solution for restaurant professionals. Created by three brothers in the Vendée (region of France) ten years ago, Easilys has become the French reference for restaurant management in just a few years. We have opened offices in Barcelona and Geneva in December 2020, and our ambition is to become a major international player.
Our success is based on our solution, our values and especially on our team of 19, 22, 28, 35, 49, 58, 70, 80 and 95 by the end of June 2021!
To accelerate our growth and better meet your expectations, we have decided to join the Mapal Group family (European publisher and provider of restaurant management software) with our entire team.
MAPAL Group aims to combine different solutions to offer a powerful and integrated suite of back-office management applications for the multi-site catering industry.
It’s an exciting time at MAPAL Group! We have recently received substantial investment backing and accelerating our growth journey through international expansion, mergers, acquisitions and perhaps most importantly for you a greater focus on brand and marketing activities!
We are Europe’s leading supplier of back of house software to the hospitality industry, from workforce and learning management solutions to business analytics and reputation management. We work with some of the biggest and best names in the business like Five Guys, Burger King, Dishoom, Compass Group, Soho House, Diageo, Yo! & Costa Coffee.
We have a fantastic global team distributed across the world, who work together remotely, autonomously, are self-driven and focus their attention on delivering real commercial results for our business – no fluffy brand building here. With our intensive global growth trajectory, there will also be plenty of opportunity for career progression, personal growth, and travel.
· Content Management and SEO
o Produce editorial content for various media: blog, website, video script, customer / industry figures interviews, brochures, sales collateral, advertising slogans, forums, webinars, etc. in French and occasionally, English.
o Work with our keyword strategy and adapt content to suit.
o Produce copy for video content for the French market. Contribute ideas towards the marketing plan and its objectives, particularly on social media and editorial levels.
o Regularly monitor the market, competitors and sector news in France and relay relevant information internally to feed strategic thinking.
o Proofreading and editing of French material produced by others.
o Curation of other communications upon request.
o Sales presentations in French.
· Social Media Management
o Manage MAPAL’s French LinkedIn channel in line with our overall social media strategy.
o Contribute to the development of Mapal’s participation in its partner networks on the web (studies, professional associations, referencing platforms, etc.)
o Liaise with you team members to monitor performance and continually strive to improve campaign success.
We are looking for a Product & Content Marketing Specialist who can meet the following requirements:
The ideal candidate would be :
o A flexible self-starter, able to work on your own initiative and handle multiple deadlines.
o Experienced at SEO copywriting, and an understanding of keywords.
o Experienced in the hospitality and catering sector.
o Experienced at copywriting in French and one other language.
o A good working knowledge of English.
o Occasionally able to translate information from English into French.
o Comfortable engaging and interviewing senior executives.
o A good researcher, able to take information and consolidate into clear, key messages.
Why join the Easilys Dream Team ?
- 150% growth in the last 3 years
- To be part of a buoyant and very dynamic market in Europe
- To be part of the first European group to publish ERP for the restaurant industry
- A rewarding human adventure with a passion for foodtech
- For its great values: trust, benevolence and accountability are the key words of our organization.
- For its smooth and pleasant working conditions: telecommuting is well anchored in our DNA (and this, long before the health crisis). You have the possibility to telework a few days a week (outside the covid context 😊), "Vis ma Vie" days...
And when the health crisis is behind us, we will resume our good habits:
- To participate in events/shows like Web2day or Devfest (we have a booth in October 2021) or internal to the company like ShipItDay which allows to realize a project on one day!
- To meet around a lunch outside and during regular afterworks!
- To get away from it all during our 2 annual seminars where good humor and letting go are the order of the day
Don't worry, a number of actions have been put in place to keep you connected with your colleagues:
- Personalized onboarding (as well as a remote team lunch with the Com & Marketing team)
- Mentoring (2 sessions for 2021) to train you and share knowledge
- Our 45 min inside which will allow you to not miss anything new at Easilys!
Position based in france, to be filled as soon as possible!