An engineering and technology consulting company, VisévoT works in high technology sectors as a trusted partner of world industrial leaders in transport (aeronautics, automotive, naval, rail), chemistry and energy.
We work with our customers throughout the life cycle of their products (from R&D to maintenance).
You are passionate and you want to develop your skills, Join VisévoT and create the world of tomorrow now within a human-sized company, partner of world industrial leaders!
To support one of our partners, we recruit a project Engineer to provide technical assistance to the head of engineering as well as project manager on various projects.
* For small/medium project : manage engineering projects from the feed until handover to manufacturing department and provide support during commercial start.
* For large project : assist the project manager for the execution for the project on identified and approved tasks. Can act as a project manager on sub-project part.
Job description :
For small/medium projects, she/he is responsible for :
committee, top management)
For larger projects : she/he will manage task or workpackage identified by the project manager and support the development of tools, standardizations, and procedures
French (written and spoken) & English (written and spoken)
• 0-5 years of experience in engineering
• 0-5 years of experience in project management
• 0-5 years of experience in the chemical, pharma or food industry
Specific skills :
The candidate shall have a wide technical interest and/or background, allowing him to autonomously coordinate expert and design technical solution to answer requirement/needs from the users. At the same time she/he should be able to challenge users requirement in order to design practical solution which meets budget and planning constraints.
The candidate shall, during any project phase, anticipate the next phase and set up means and solutions of preventing any foreseeable problems. In case of unforeseen problems in the course of a project, the candidate shall pro-actively come back to the management with potential solutions and its evaluated impact on the project KPIs.
Duration : 12 months +
Assignment : Asap
Place : Waterloo - Belgium