Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Main missions, Objectives and KPIs related / Missions principales, Objectifs et Indicateurs associes
- Participation in relevant project committees, Indus, Design/Process Change meetings and represent quality concerns.
- Playing a key role in designing, planning and roll out of the Q processes for the battery cell/module production facilities and coordinate overarching issues in this context.
- For new and updated production site you will ensure the required quality planning input for new measurement and testing equipment incl. the required inspection locations and size.
- During the Customer project and start-up phase, you will ensure the implementation and effectiveness of the planned quality processes as defined in the Incoming Inspection plan and Manufacturing Control plan and define further measures as required.
- Coordination of quality-related activities in the plant in relation to the tasks. In doing so, you will independently manage cross-functional work packages and integrate the necessary process partners.
- Participation in the implementation of Product and Process FMEAs
- Planning of process monitoring and process control measures
- Support the implementation and safeguarding of the Q-Loop within the production environment
- Evaluation of machine capability studies
- Verify that relevant work instructions / process documents are available and implemented.
- Training and qualification of production employees
Knowledge / Know how :
- Project and/or series experience in the areas of development, planning, production or quality management
- Knowledge and experience in the internal processes of product and process development in the field of batteries / battery cells or automotive industry
- FMEA, APQP, MSA and SPC knowledge and experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
Experience (domain, number of years) :
- Min. 5 years of experience with Quality / Indus Project planning activities
Qualifications (diplomas,…) :
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, industrial engineering, economics, electrical engineering, automotive industry
Key behaviours :
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate effectively in an interdisciplinary environment
- Independent, confident appearance
- Initiative and assertiveness
- Moderation skills and the ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Willingness and ability to develop new approaches in the product development process
Some extra skills which make the difference :
- German is an advantage
Our Advantages and Perks: new premises, parking spaces reserved for carpoolers, possibility of recharging your electric car on reserved spaces in our parking lot.
Other perks and advantages include : Janitorial services, telecommuting, complementary retirement (subject to a salary threshold), osteopathy sessions, company restaurant, meal and also vegetables/fruits baskets delivery service.
You also benefit from access to our Sports & Culture association, sports subsidy, conferences, etc.