TEHTRIS is a French company with an international reach and expert in cybersecurity since 2010 🚀
A company with a mission, we are committed to protecting private and public companies from cyber attacks and cyber threats, by putting forward our expertise.
Thanks to our great growth, our development projects are always more innovative and daring. To carry out these missions, we are creating many jobs to strengthen our teams and we need you!
What if you joined us to contribute to cyber peace in the world?
As a Salesforce & Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our Salesforce platform as well as the overall systems infrastructure of the business organization.
In addition to typical systems administration tasks, this role will have a strategic aspect to it, requiring you to collaborate with stakeholders and contribute to the development and execution of the systems roadmap.
You will collaborate with various teams to support our organization’s operational needs, ensure data integrity, and optimize systems performance.
You'll be in charge of:
· Perform routine administrative tasks such as user management, data quality maintenance, security settings, and system configuration.
· Contribute to the development and execution of the Salesforce roadmap, aligning it with the organization's strategic goals.
· Manage user roles, profiles, permission sets, system configuration, and access controls to ensure data integrity and appropriate data access.
· Customize and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, page layouts, record types, workflows, and validation rules.
· Manage reports, dashboards, and process automation using Salesforce or complimentary tools.
· Conduct data analysis and provide insights to drive decision-making and process improvements.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into systems solutions.
· Identify opportunities for process automation, integration, and optimization within the tech stack.
· Provide training and user support to ensure proper adoption and utilization of systems features and functionalities.
· Contribute to the evaluation, selection and implementation of technologies and processes within the tech stack.
· Troubleshoot and resolve systems issues, working closely with end-users and technical teams as needed.
· Stay up-to-date with Salesforce updates, releases, and industry best practices to recommend innovative solutions to elevate our tech stack.
You will have at least 2 years' proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator, particularly in configuration, customisation and data management.
You have strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Salesforce certification is required for this role.
You are familiar with Salesforce best practices and architecture, security controls and data governance.
You are fluent in both spoken and written French and English.
Rigorous and results-oriented, you want to be part of the TEHTRIS team!
You live in Montreal.
✨ Life at TEHTRIS?
It's a tailored training path to help you continue to build your cyber security skills through our TEHTRIS Academy. Real career development within a company with a mission and strong CSR values.
💰 And what about the pay?
At TEHTRIS, we offer an entry-level package based on your career path, your skills and our internal pay scale, to ensure fairness for all our employees, as well as frequent pay rises throughout your career.
👉 Do you feel that this offer is right for you?
Then don't waste any time and respond to this incredible recruitment campaign by sending us your application so that we can get in touch with you!
Alternatively, don't hesitate to tell us about yourself by posting your CV on our unsolicited application page!