Athanase RH : ressources humaines éthiques.
Recruter un collaborateur, c'est changer la vie. Changer la vie d'un candidat, changer la vie d'une entreprise...
Dans cet esprit, nous accordons autant d'importance à nos clients qu'à nos candidats.
Nous nous engageons à répondre à tous les candidats, que leur candidature soit présélectionnée ou pas, sous 48H ouvrées.
The Senior Consultant Pentester, who will be located in our Zurich office, will join our highly skilled pentesting team located in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne and will manage pentests and security assessments, from scoping to reporting. The successful applicant will be asked to perform pentests specifically in the domain of the web, networks and other more complex fields such as mobile applications (iOS & Android), reverse engineering, etc.
The Senior Consultant Pentester will also help to develop, maintain the infrastructure and tools required for our engagements. The applicant will also have to support the Zurich sales and pre-sales Team to scope potential engagements.
• Autonomously manage pentests and security assessments, including participating in scoping and reporting activities.
• Continuously train in the cyber security field. This involves keeping up to date with state-of-the-art technologies, cybersecurity news and actively sharing his/her knowledge with the Team.
• Actively contribute to the improvement of existing processes and methodologies.
• Increase the footprint of the Team by writing articles or blogposts and creating new tools, scripts or plugins.
• Help to develop and maintain the infrastructure and tools required for pentest and forensics activities.
• Support Zurich sales/pre-sales Team on pentesting topics
Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• At least 1 Certification, others are welcomed (SANS, OSCP, OSCE, etc.)
• Knowledge in web pentesting activities, networks, Mobile applications (iOS & Android), reverse engineering.
• Good knowledge in application-based languages such as Python, C, Java, shell scripting, etc.
• Good working knowledge of security tools (Metasploit, Nessus or other vulnerability scanners, port scanners…).
• Excellent knowledge of Linux and Windows.
• Proven experience in the pentest domain (at least 4 years), customer facing and on-site engagements.
• Fluent in German or Swiss German, English and French.
• Rigorous, systematic and with a scientific mindset.
• Proven experience in working autonomously while also being at ease working in a Team.
• Willing to actively participate in the development of the Team.
• Genuine eagerness to solve problems and do it rapidly and rigorously.
Rémunération entre 125 - 130kCHF dont 5kCHF à 10kCHF de variable.
Interview in French.