Pangea Aerospace is an aerospace start-up based in Barcelona and Toulouse focusing on developing disruptive technologies for small satellite launch vehicles. We are searching for new team members that want to contribute to creating the next generation of launchers.
Our mission is to develop the technology that enables a more efficient, sustainable, and commercial access to space. The company successfully tested a world’s first 3D printed aerospike engine, introducing several new technologies into its design. Pangea Aerospace is leading the development of innovative launcher technology making reusable rockets the catalyst for sustainable and low-cost access to space.
We are looking for open-minded, driven, and talented professionals to join our international team in Toulouse.
Pangea Aerospace is privately funded, supported by national and European institutions and a strong network of European partners.
About the job:
Within the management team, you will work closely with our CCO and France Country Manager to analyze the market and properly target customers. You will participate in the commercial strategy, in commercial meetings, in the preparation and participation to international fairs and be responsible for tender and grants document writing and preparation.
A deep knowledge of the space sector and the European Space Agency will be very useful to carry on the missions for this role.
Your challenges and responsibilities:
Your main tasks will include, among others:
· Intelligence on open tenders and grants from national and European bodies (ESA, CDTI, CNES and European Commission)
· Manage bid opportunities at regional, national, and European level
· Responsible for the entire proposals process, from writing the proposal, coordinating with management and technical teams, submitting and following-up the evaluation process.
· Business development: setting up a database of target customers and contact organization
· Market analysis: competitor analysis, SWOT analysis, geographical areas, market classification, etc.
What you need to be successful:
· +2 years' experience in bid management or engineering sales team in the space sector
· Deep knowledge of ESA tendering and organization
· Fluent in English (Spanish and French would be a plus)
· Autonomous and able to structure projects (timeline, budget and key activities)
· Rigorous and analytical mindset
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working in a flexible and open-minded environment
· Creative and with experience in overcoming failure
· Travel availability