Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Please make sure that the CV provided in your application is in English !
In an environment of fast pace industrialization, you will work in a support function for specific activities.
Your focus will be on compliance with the requirements of a system that must produce "compliant".
Main missions, Objectives and KPIs related / Missions principales, Objectifs et Indicateurs associes
In a dynamic of continuous improvement, you will participate in the deployment of quality processes. You will be required to :
- Contribute to the realization of risk analysis FMEA, and the follow-up of the associated action plans.
- Contribute to the understanding of monitoring plans and detection of anomalies,
- Participate in the formalization of problems, if this is not done. You escalate them to the interested parties to facilitate the implementation of resolutions by the interested parties.
- Contribute to the capture of improvement opportunities and associated action plans
- Participate in the monitoring of the process approach: KPI, internal audit of standards, follow-up of associated action plans
- Participate in the drafting and updating of documented information useful for the standardization of best practices, exchange with the PLM referent of the perimeter on the subject
- Accompany the teams in the qualification of the checking fixtures that will secure the production fixtures, in order to secure the manufacturing process
- Organize workshops on targeted actions as part of the deployment of continuous improvement
You have a sensitivity for PLM and/or MES tools. You are familiar with the concepts of eBOM, mBOM, BOE, BOP, LBOM...
You have knowledge and technical experience in one of these disciplines: "either mechanical, chemical or electrochemical," to challenge the "industrialization" activities
The position will be based in Bordeaux for 1 year before being permenatly moved to Termoli.
Knowledge / Know how :
knowledge of quality tools: problem solving, Amdec, audit,...
Experience (domain, number of years)
knowledge and technical experience " either mechanical, chemical or electrochemical, " to challenge the " industrialization " professions
Active listening, proactivity
Adaptable, ability to train and transfer knowledge
Ability to synthesize information
You are reactive to situations that require action, you are committed in the face of immobility