Terms of service
This document set out the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) on which Taleez, a service of Boxmyjob SAS, (“Taleez”) provides customers with access to recruitment management services through the taleez.com website (“Website”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before using the website and the Taleez services. You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on "Sign up" on behalf of a nominated company or organisation (in these terms, the "Customer"), you agree that company or organisation will be bound by these terms as a customer. You warrant and represent that you have full capacity and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the customer company or organisation. Taleez allow the Customer to browse, screen, track and manage its hiring process (“Services”).
If you do not accept these terms, you will not be able to use the website and the services.
- Your Taleez Account.
- If you create an account on the website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Taleez of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Taleez will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign-up process. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction and in France (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Trial, Payment and Renewal.
- Access to the Website and the Services may be granted to the customer on a free trial (“Trial”) for a period of 15 days. Access to the Services during the Trial will be provided at no cost for the Customer with the exception for cross post your job offers.
- Taleez may withdraw or suspend the Customer’s access to the Services at any time during the Trial, and at the completion of the Trial continued access to the Website and/or Services will be subject to payment of Fees or charges.
- The fees to access to the Website are as set out on the Website (“Fees”). The fees may be based on the number of active jobs and cross-posted jobs the Customer is permitted to create in its use of the Services.
- By selecting an upgrade you agree to pay the monthly subscription fees indicated for that service. The fees shall be payable by the Customer monthly in advance. Taleez reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Taleez before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an upgrade, your upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the monthly subscription fee for such upgrade using credit card we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Settings section of your account's dashboard.
- Taleez includes access to support (email@example.com or chat box on site). Support means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance at any time (with reasonable efforts by Taleez to respond within three business days) concerning the use of Taleez. All Taleez support will be provided in accordance with Taleez practices, procedures, and policies.
- Discontinuation. Taleez reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- As a user, you give Taleez a perpetual worldwide license to use your company's assets and logos, unless Taleez agrees in writing otherwise. These assets and logos will be used purely for marketing and sales efforts, such as being displayed on the homepage.
- Copyright Infringement.
- As Taleez asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. Taleez will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Taleez or others. In the case of such termination, Taleez will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Taleez.
- Intellectual Property.
- This Agreement does not transfer from Taleez to you any intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Taleez. Taleez, the Taleez logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Taleez or the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Taleez or Taleez licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Taleez or third-party trademarks.
- Taleez reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Taleez may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Taleez may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Taleez account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid Taleez account, such account can only be terminated by Taleez if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Taleez’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Taleez can terminate the Services immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- The Services is provided “as is”. Taleez and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Taleez nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability.
- In no event will Taleez, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Taleez under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Taleez shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond or not within their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- General Representation and Warranty.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Taleez, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Taleez and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Taleez, or by the posting by Taleez of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Services will be governed by the laws of France, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the Tribunal de Commerce de Toulouse, France. Any legal action or arbitration shall take place in France, in the French language. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Taleez may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Last modified: July 5th, 2016
Taleez est édité par Boxmyjob SAS, startup au capital de 9340€ - SIREN 791647233
Adresse : IOT Valley 425 rue Jean Rostand, 31670 Labège
Téléphone : +33675203280
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsable de la publication
Hébergeur du site
Amazon Web Services LLC - P.O. Box 81226 Seattle WA 98108-1226