Asygn is an ASIC design house of 30 people which provides system solutions for industrial consumer and automotive applications in RF and inertial sensors fields. Products such as analog front-end chips, boards and software are developed for data acquisition and demonstration purposes.
Our flagship product AS321X is a Battery-less Sensing Chip included in demonstration tags which enable wireless and low consumption data acquisition by UHF RFID.
ASYGN is seeking a wide-scope, talented Embedded Systems Engineer to imagine, build and
characterize sensor interface systems.
Many different applications will be addressed, from inertial sensors (gyroscopes, accelerometers,
magnetometers) to environmental (pressure, humidity, gas) and imaging applications.
The scope of work will cover the full chain from customer specifications to final delivery:
• Specification based on customer interaction
• System architecture design
• PCB design/layout/production
• Embedded RTL and C code design
• Application code design
• Electrical and system-level test
• Customer delivery & support
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic achiever, objective-driven, and able to work efficiently
with both applications and IC teams.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Ph.D. or M.S in Embedded Systems or Electronic engineering degree
Proven experience in analog and mixed signal system development
•Excellent background in sensor systems development
• Knowledge and experience with experimental aspects in the lab
• FPGA/microcontroller/microprocessor based architectures
• VHDL/Verilog and embedded C/C++ language
• Experience with Vivado / Orcad / Altium / Python / Matlab tools
• Smooth and timely sub-contractor interaction for layout, PCB manufacturing and assembly
• Eager for customer interaction, field returns and continuous improvement
• Proficient in written and spoken English and French