Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients, a large and famous European Public Institution in Cologne (Germany), we are looking for an Senior PHP Web Developer.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
Description of main tasks:
- Analyse and estimate requests for changes, project tasks related to the competence, bug fixes, designs etc. according to the incoming requests;
- Assist with design and prototyping activities or design and prototype software components to be implemented according to the architectural standards;
- Implement software items by writing clean, well designed and self-documenting code based on the Client IT Standards;
- Write appropriate unit and integration tests;
- Support UAT (User Acceptance Testing);
- Document the application according to the CLient IT Standards;
- Integrate the implemented software components in the various environments (validation, staging, production etc.);
- Troubleshoot and test the software to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Perform maintenance on the software according to the incoming maintenance requests;
- Perform evolution to the software according to incoming change and/or project requests;
- Provide support and expertise to other teams and as 2nd and 3rd support level to end-users in the field of expertise;
- Providing detailed reports to the project manager and/or Team Coordinator (scope, time);
Qualifications Education and work experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar such as engineering, mathematics, informatics etc. and 7 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in integrating PHP with Oracle, MySQL and/or MS SQL Server DBMS;
- Proven work experience in setting up and configuring Apache with SSL and other modules, in different operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and/or REST and/or SOA and ESB technologies and architecture;
- Proven work experience with PHP and implementation of object-oriented patterns;
- Strong knowledge of OWASP application security flaws and mitigation measures, proven by the implementation of a secure web application (example to be provided);
- Strong understanding of web applications security features;
- Experience in working in an environment with technical teams comprised of testers, analysts and system administrators;
- Experience in multicultural organizations;
- Knowledge and experience of HTML5/CSS3 is considered advantageous;
- Knowledge and experience with "App" design and "App" development is considered advantageous;
- Experience in other PHP Frameworks is considered advantageous (e.g. Zend Framework);
- Development based on Agile Methodologies Experience in implementation of ITIL Best Practices;
- English minimum level at B2 or equivalent;
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment and to talk with you about this opportunity to consider your next career development. Send us your CV