VECTURA SYSTEM is the central contact for logisticians in the ecological and sustainable transformation (CO2, natural resources, CSR) of their light commercial vehicle fleets.
The company offers a one-stop-shop solution for the hybridisation of existing light commercial vehicles (from analysis of use to local installation).
Just like the upcycling of clothes, smartphones and household appliances, and at a time of decarbonisation and scarcity of resources, the circular economy and the upcycling of mobility are becoming a societal stake.
As a future major player in the decarbonisation of mobility through the circular economy, VECTURA SYSTEM offers an ecological and economical solution for the mobility of tomorrow.
"We don't replace the combustion engine, we add a compact electric motor and a battery to hybridize the vehicle" By the founders of Vectura System.
Visit our website to learn more: https://www.vectura-system.com/
THE TEAM :
Sébastien BERTHEBAUD - CEO - President
- Manager of FORM/ULTING, training centre for classic vehicles
- Experience in automotive repair and aftermarket
- FFVE Administrator for the "Energy Transition" and "Legislation" of the FIVA
- Experience as an international automotive project manager
Team building underway with the imminent arrival of a CMO-Data Analyst in the management team. The keywords of the team are :
- Circular Economy and Ecology
- International and Multicultural
- Think out-of-the box
THE POSITION :
In close contact with the founder, you will implement the company strategy in technical milestones. You contribute to the development and improvement of the VECTURA SYSTEM solution. You will set up the production processes and quality controls necessary for the competitiveness of VECTURA SYSTEM. You develop our new propulsion chain with a circular economy approach. From the design stage of our products, you will take into account the sourcing of raw materials, the necessary natural resources, the reparability and the future recycling of the product.
You will think about the future logistic flows in order to optimize resources but also think about the future growth of VECTURA SYSTEM.
You will be the manager of your future team and know how to federate around eco-responsible innovation. You will be involved in the recruitment of your future colleagues. You know how to evolve in a multicultural environment and how to get the best out of everyone.
You will work closely with VECTURA SYSTEM's service providers and stakeholders, qualifying their technological solutions and translating the expectations of our customers and distributors into technological solutions, in close collaboration with the Marketing, Sales and Training teams.
Your role is central and, as in any young company, your position will evolve and its scope will rapidly expand. Initially focused on project management, your role will evolve towards that of CTO.
- Management of a multidisciplinary team (electronics, mechanics, quality, logistics)
- Control and management of a network of suppliers (in France and abroad)
- Interaction with public and academic partners (IMT - Atlanpole - Competitiveness clusters, etc.)
- Responsible for logistics
- Technical and quality guarantor (with the objective of homologation)
- Guaranteeing the development of circular economy oriented products
- Close collaboration with the CMO data-analyst and the international sales teams
YOUR PROFILE :
Ideally, you have a general engineering background and understand the concepts of mechanics, electronics and electrical engineering. You have significant experience in technical management of a product/solution that is partly outsourced. Ideally you are familiar with the suppliers of electronic and mechanical parts used in the design of an electric propulsion system.
Knowledge of the automotive sector is not required, however, we expect significant experience in logistics flow management, supplier follow-up, project management and multidisciplinary technical team leadership.
You have industrial experience and want to point your actions towards a circular economy solution for mobility.
Charismatic, you know how to engage your teams towards a common goal. As a leader, your management style is exemplary. You care about the well-being of your teams and are attentive to weak signals.
Your Hard-Skills :
- You are familiar with project management tools (cost, quality, deadlines)
- You are familiar with IT tools and professional networks.
- You are familiar with quality control and risk management tools
- Bilingual or fluent, you are able to read, translate, write and lead a work session in English.
Your Soft-Skills :
- Autonomous and organised, you know how to prioritise your tasks
- Curious, you are natural at monitoring technology and use cases, beyond innovation, the adage : "think out of the box" suits you!
- Open and tolerant, you thrive in multicultural environments
- Ecologically committed, you are looking for a meaningful job
JOB CONDITIONS :
- Location: Nantes (Savenay)
- Travelling: Occasional trips to be expected (France and International)
- Remuneration: 40K€ - 60K€ adjustment according to profile
- Date: Starting date desired in the first quarter of 2023
- Home-Office / Remote possible but on-site presence is required for team cohesion
- Position: Permanent contract + association foreseen
- Application, CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org