Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
Under the Industrialization division, your tasks will be the following :
· You will be the key-people between the product we want to manufacture and the process to be applied. You will immediately identify any risk in terms of cost, quality, … in case of new product to be manufactured and anticipate these risks on the equipment itself and adapt process accordingly.
· As ACC has several challenging targets “to make the formation as short as possible”, and “to solve the problems from the origin (purity of raw materials, humidity during processes, …)”, you will know perfectly all the process impacts on the formation results.
· As ACC will develop various chemistries (LFP, NMC, …), you will qualify and optimize the processes and equipment for manufacturing /testing all these products
· ACC want the installation to be safer as possible. So, you will have skills in Fire Suppression System (in case of abused cells if any).
· You will advice and mentor the process and industrial team to speed-up development, optimize quality and process parameters
You have at least 8 years of experience on a similar position in the field of large series industrial equipment and you know the batteries’ manufacturing processes. You have already participated in the establishment of high volume production lines.
You are an expert in your field. You have a strong appetence for the study of new processes.
In addition to your technical skills, you also demonstrate a strong analysis spirit and adaptability to change, good anticipation skills, a good sense of organization, a spirit of initiative and a results-oriented approach.
You also have a-good-communication skill. Based on all your lessons-learnt in previous experiences but not only, you will develop new ideas and merge all of them to make the best on Li-Ion formation processes.
For this expertise job, ACC is not hiring a Manager, but a Mentor, who enjoy sharing his knowledge and expertise.
Due to the international environment of the project, travels are to be expected and English proficiency is essential.
Want to move the way we move ?