What will you gain from this internship?
- In-depth knowledge of Private Equity / Private Debt strategies (private equity, private debt, growth tech, etc…)
- 360 view on a private equity firm thanks to the strong interaction with all departments
- Detailed understanding of commercial processes and investors’ requirements
- Increase skills related to project management, presentation / story telling, writing for sales etc…
- A role that will enable you in the future to access a broad range of functions within the Private Equity Industry
You wish to join a human-sized company and contribute with a real impact on its development? We are looking for talented and motivated candidates to support us in the growth of our platform. Our mission is to provide flexible financing solutions to support entrepreneurs of small and medium enterprises in their development projects through our private equity / private debt funds. Supporting a responsible and sustainable growth, CAPZA also attaches great importance to the social and environmental impact of companies. CAPZA is majority owned by AXA Group. Our investment teams have performed more than 300 transactions since 2004. The group has +100 employees in Paris, Munich, Madrid, Milan and Amsterdam and manages 7.7 billion euros.
Growing rapidly, CAPZA encourages an entrepreneurial culture based on team spirit. Our teams are curious, pragmatic and humble. They are passionate about their work and put excellence first.
The role sits within the Product Team (part of the Marketing & Communication team) who works closely with the Sales/Investors Relations teams as well as the investment teams. The candidate will be involved in the fund raising process of the 6 strategies managed within CAPZA (Flex Equity, Flex Equity Mid-Market, Private Debt, Artemid, Transition, Growth Tech).
- Support the Product Management team in their overall activities.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of all the necessary material related to funds (Standard Due Diligence, Track Record, Presentation, Dataroom…).
- Contribute to develop specific presentations for investors during the fund-raising process or as part of the regular updates on strategies.
- Respond to Due Diligence Questionnaires and specific questions from Investor during the fund-raising process.
- Support the development and maintenance of CAPZA’s standard marketing material
- Based within the Marketing & Communication team of CAPZA
- High level of interaction with senior functions within the sales teams, investment teams and operations teams (middle office, legal, compliance…)
Highly structured with strong project management and organizational skills
Good knowledge in Finance
Excellent French and English written and verbal skills - Advanced in Excel and Powerpoint skills
Strong interpersonal skills
High level of autonomy and decision-making capability