Part of CAP INGELEC Group, CAP DC is a reference in the construction and renovation of datacenters, with 1,500 projects completed in France and abroad. CAP DC, as a general contractor, is relying on the design expertise of CAP INGELEC and on local engineering resources for the execution phases. It is the guarantee for our clients of respect for the budget and deadlines for a work reputed to be very complex.
As Project Director, you join our Spanish Datacenter team to carrying out our projects. Working on a design and build project, your role is to guide the entire project to success.
Your missions are:
- Being the principal client interlocutor for the commercial, contractual and project relation
- Leading designing phase in collaboration with our French specialist teams
- Coordinating the construction work with our on-site engineers and our subcontractors
- Managing all internal project stakeholder
- Operations prior to acceptance and commissioning.
- Driving financial and timing aspects of the whole project
As a Mechanical, Electrical or Civil engineer you have a minimum of 15 years experiences on big industrial building projects (50-100 M€) with high added technical value and tight deadlines. With a strong technical mind-set, you enjoy multicultural teamwork. Your rigor, your interpersonal skills and your adaptability to the situations encountered will allow you to succeed in this position and grow within our company.
Speaking fluently Spanish and English, a good level in French would be a plus.