About Automotive Cells Company - ACC
Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Please make sure that the CV provided in your application is in English !
· Organize and support all kind of preventive/quality ensuring actions in development projects
· Collaboration in interdisciplinary and customer specific project teams to develop Li-Ion cells and modules
· Ensure deliverables maturity follow up/milestones from the DRL (Deliverable Requirement List)
· Support the execute of the Advanced Product Quality Planning) process within the Customer project.
· Track the quality problem solving status for project issues and the appropriate customer problem solving documents.
· Track and follow up the Deviation Management for the Project Production samples
· Ensure the implementation of the assigned quality requirements and targets
· Organize and coordinate Initial Sampling with our customers (VDA 2, PPAP)
· Support the production plants in the implementation of product and process changes
Knowledge / Know how
· Project management in the automotive sector
· Technical experience
· Experience with Li-Ione Batteries would be an asset
· Knowledge of Quality tools and technics as APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC
· Min. 5 years of working experience in quality project or other Quality related activities, preferably in the automotive industry
· Experienced in Quality tools
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or similar technical degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
· Trained in standards for quality management systems and application of quality management tools and techniques:
· Good communication skills
· Good level of French and English in speaking and writing
Some extra skills which make the difference
· German language is a plus