UnaBiz is a young and fast growing Internet of Things (IoT) technology company.
Our team is united and motivated by a common goal: to enable the IoT to change the world, to create a better world for everyone. We believe that society as we know it will never be the same again and we want to drive this transformation.
Openness is part of our DNA. UnaBiz stands for gender equality and encourages diversity in its team.
The team is made up of different nationalities working in our offices in France, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan and Japan. We believe that the diversity of cultures and experiences has brought UnaBiz to where it is today.
If you value growth and want to help companies embark on their digital transformation, join us now !
The Japan Sales Director leads our Japanese Sales & Marketing engagements to achieve our regional customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, in line with the Group’s global strategy but adapted to the Japanese market. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, supporting hiring and management of a high performing pre-sales, account and customer success team, building and maintaining customer and partner relationships as well as understanding customer trends.
Customer Relationships & Strategic Account Management
Strategic Business Development
In-Country Marketing & Communication
Team Leadership & Cross-company Collaboration
What will make you successful?
What skills will be necessary?
Proven work experience in strategic sales and account management in Japan, meeting or exceeding targets
Demonstrable experience as strategic sales lead in the tech sector, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Proven track record of managing all aspects of the sales cycle and driving sales from acquisition, discovery, RFT response to closing - in the field of massive IoT and/or in our focus verticals (Supply Chain, FM, Utility, Security)
Experience working remotely in a multicultural environment
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in IoT ecosystem (devices, protocols, middleware & end-platforms)
Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
● Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and ability to position products/solutions against competitors
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken; including ability and experience in engaging and managing multi-cultural stakeholders across all levels of seniority internally and externally
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Japanese and English
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
● Organizational skills for keeping track of various budgets, employees, and schedules simultaneously
● Belief that teams succeed more when they work together and mutual respect with your coworkers
● Strong video conference presence and experience engaging in a number of online meetings per day
Desirable Experience and Skills