ASYGN is a growing ASIC design house and fabless company founded 15 years ago, counting 40 people, which provides integrated circuit and system solutions for RF, sensors and AI applications in industrial, medical and aeronautics fields. At the heart of ASYGN’s activity are fully integrated RFID sensor products, analog front-ends for inertial sensors and millimeter-wave radios and state-of-the-art AI digital ICs.
ASYGN’s flagship products include AS321X, a family of battery-less sensing ICs enabling wireless data acquisition with standard UHF RFID and AS40XX, a family of inertial sensor control circuits.
ASYGN is seeking an Analog IC Design Engineer who will be responsible for the design and validation of high-performance CMOS/BiCMOS integrated circuits for sensing applications. Both junior and experienced candidates will be considered.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic achiever, objective-driven, and able to work efficiently with both the IC design and applications teams.
A range of work locations can be considered, from French offices in Grenoble or Montpellier to full remote.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Ph.D. or M.S in Electrical Engineering degree with experience in analog, RF and/or mixed signal IC development.
· Ability to tackle and/or lead complex mixed signal chip developments from specification to production,
· Good grasp of analog design techniques at the system and transistor levels,
· Strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor level design, layout, and simulation,
· Hands on experience with designs of high-performance circuits like high-resolution & precision ADC/DAC converters, low noise amplifiers, precision voltage and current references, LDOs, low jitter PLLs,
· Signal processing knowledge appreciated,
· Experience with Cadence and Mentor Graphics tools,
· Knowledge and experience with experimental/debug verification in the lab,
· Eager for field returns and continuous improvement,
· Proficient in written and spoken English.